Monday, March 29, 2010

Personal Savory Pepperoni Pizza

Okay so I recently discovered this recipe and now I am constantly making it. It’s a very low sugar meal only about 2 grams for the whole pizza if you are able to find the exact ingredients that it calls for and about 4-5 weightwatcher points. Also the kids love it. We let them decorate their own and then bake away.


Pizza:

4 (6”) Sara Lee Mr. Pita Whole Wheat Pita Breads
8 Tbsp. Ragu Homemade style Pizza Sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
12 oz. sliced pepperoni
1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Warm pitas on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes; remove.

2. Spread 2 Tbsp. of pizza sauce over each pita; top with cheese and pepperoni. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with grated Parmesan.

Obviously you can add more toppings, but remember that will change point’s values. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly, these look great. I've made a similar recipe before but no for a long time I need to do these again and let my kids make their own. They always eat the stuff they make themselves more than the stuff I make for them. I think I'll do this next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete